Sunday, March 29, 2009

Powerpoint and Google Presentation Reflection

It still amazes me just how much technology is available to us, if we just know how to access it. I have learned something new everytime I have come to class that will benefit me in my future classrooms. I have been aware of power point, and have attended lectures which use this feature, but I have not actually used it myself until class this week. I feel like in my future classes, I could use this avenue to create interesting slide shows for my students, and I could educate my students to use it as well. Then, when we created a similiar assignment, using google presentation, I was even more impressed. This was much more effective when using in a group collarboration setting. I am excited to offer this to my future students who will be able to work together on projects and utilize this technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers