Sunday, March 22, 2009

Digital Cameras Reflection

I have a digital camera and wonder often how I ever lived with out it. They offer so much to us and the click of a button. In education I feel like it will be very beneficial in my classroom. I plan to use it in various situations. I feel like students can benefit from using digital technology when they are putting together projects. They can collaborate with their fellow students to be creative in assignments. When we put pictures to our words, it comes alive. There will always be a place for imaginations without pictures, but in many instances, they can be free to express themselves with pictures. While there here is still a place for self expression, I still feel like they can also accomplish this sometimes with the help of a camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers