Sunday, April 26, 2009

Newsletter/Flyer Reflection

I am glad that I was forced to come up with a newsletter and flyer as the final project by myself. The other projects during the course have been beneficial, but I have learned more because I was forced to do this on my own. Computer technology has not been a strong area for me since I am not a traditional student and computer technology was more primitive when I was first a student. This class and various projects have forced my out of my comfort zone and have made me more aware of the vast technological world out there and the dire need to utilize what we have available to us. I know that technology is essential in the educational field and am better equipted to use technology in my future classroom and curriculum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers