Sunday, April 5, 2009

Kidspiration/Inspriration Reflection

I was really impressed and excited about the kidspiration and inspiration lesson. I feel that this will be a great tool to use in my future classroom. I realize that there are still many who feel like having real hands on type of activities are more beneficial and I do still feel like they have there place. However, we are in a technological world and having benficial activities that promote creative learning for our students will be necessary. I spent along time with the various activities on there 2 sites and I know that my students will be able to learn from what they have to offer. In our world we need to help our students have access to technological resources, not only for learning but for fun as well.

1 comment:

  1. We are happy to know that you are enjoying your experience with Inspiration and Kidspiration!

    If you are looking for new ideas, lesson plans or examples, please do not hesitate to contact us, or visit our website.

    You may be interested to know that we have Kidspiration and Inspiration webcasts that are archived and available for viewing at: http://www.inspiration.com/Educators/Trainer-Resources.

    Thank you again!
    Molly O'Hara
    Inspiration Software

    ReplyDelete

Followers