Sunday, February 8, 2009

Microsoft Word

I have been using microsoft word for several years and am very satisfied with it and what it has to offer me as an professional teacher. I feel like it offers a great means of communication for my students as well as parents and colleagues. I am able to create notes, calendars, letters and many other tools that I can then attach to an email and send to anyone with an email account. We live in a day and technological age where just about everyone has access to the internet and an email account. My students feel very important to recieve mail from me and not just junk mail from unknown companies. Most of them are excited to go home and see if I have sent them mail about upcoming classroom projects and home work assingments. Even though I can and do communicate with them through my classroom website, they feel it is a little bit more personal when I send them each reminders through word documents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers