Sunday, February 8, 2009

Did You Know? Video Reflection

WOW, its hard to comprehend just how fast this world of technology is rapidly shifting. We have all been told that just after we purchase a new and exciting computer that it is already a dinosaur. Unless we buy the newest hottest items every month or so, we can't keep up with it all. The video included some very interesting facts about language, education as well as technology in our world today. Sometimes it makes my head swim to even try to understand a small fraction of what is available to us, and I can't even comprehend what might be in store for us in the coming years. Just when I figure out how to navigate my new cell phone, or figure out how to run a program, its already been replaced with the newest model. I guess I will just have to remain a bit ignorant about it all, but will certainly enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers